North East Santas 11th annual Gathering on Cape Cod

Santa George

Just a reminder that our annual gathering will once again be at The Irish Village in South Yarmouth, Mass. Mid Cape Cod. I spoke with Tom, one of the new owners and he promises to still have the best prices of any group anywhere. I will post as soon as the pricing schedule gets to me. I do know that the price will include 3 days stay and 6 meals plus all taxes and tips will be included in the price. I will also update the web page at www.thenortheastsantas.com as I get confirmation of workshops and vendors. Once again, there will not be any cost to have a vendor space. Space is limited so let me know asap if you wish to be a vendor. My e-mail is santa@santa-george.com   Looking forward to seeing old friends and new friends. This years dates as usual will be the first weekned in May, May 1-3, 2015

See you then George

I am going alone this year no matter what. It's been far too long.

Santa TJS will once again be holding his Traditional beard and hair workshop. This is a no miss for every traditionally bearded Santa and also even if you are naturally bearded. Extremely interesting and informative !

That is awesome and always so informative.

George

I can't wait best of the best every year, Also Santa's Corner Store will once more return with Great Items and If you like I will run the Swap meet on Sunday again and help wherever needed

Howie

• 2 weeks later...

:189: We are Almost packed and ready to Go. Thanks again Santa George for making This All Come Together ***

The North East Santa Gathering May 1-3, 2015 Price List

CAPE COD IRISH VILLAGE
822 Route 28
South Yarmouth, MA 02664
PHONE (508)-771-0100 (508)-394-9300 FAX (508)-394-1190

GROUP RESERVATION CONFIRMATION

ARRIVE: Friday May 1st, 2015 DEPART: Monday May 4th, 2015

RATES
3- Nights 3 breakfasts/ 2 dinners / 1 banquet
Single = $332.00 Double = $248.00 Triple = $209.00

2-Nights 2 breakfasts / 1 dinner / 1 banquet
Single = $248.00 Double = $187.00 Triple = $145.00

1-Night 1 breakfast / 1 banquet
Single = $144.00 Double = $115.00 Triple = $99.00
(Tax & Gratuity included)

Banquet dinner for outside guests $25.00 per person (Tax Inc, gratuities not Inc)

Extra night Thursday April 30th or Monday May 4th room rate $75.00 Tax included! (Based on availability)

$50 Deposit on registering

Please follow www.thenortheastsantas.com for the latest updates and vendors.

• 1 month later...

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Red and all Christmas Lovers, 

I am very pleased to announce that the Cape Cod Central Railroad is opening their train trips a week early to have all the North East Santa Gathering attendees aboard their train for a lovely complimentary excursion of the Central Cape. The trip will be on Sunday May 3rd, from 1-3 p.m. I will announce which train station we will be leaving from as soon as I get the info. This is a wonderful addition for our annual weekend and we hope that it becomes an yearly event! Many thanks go out to Patti Lloyd of the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce and the President of Cape Rail, Chris Podgurski and Kaylene Jablecki, passenger operations for making this possible. 

Santa George

Vendor area is quite full and there is not much room for many more vendors. Remember, it is on a first come first serve basis and there is no charge for a vendor spot. 49 days until the Gathering. Call early for a room if you want the first floor. www.thenortheastsantas.com 

Just a reminder ! Calendar updated on web page www.thenortheastsantas.com 

The North East Santa Gathering
CAPE COD IRISH VILLAGE
822 Route 28
South Yarmouth, MA 02664
PHONE (508)-771-0100 (508)-394-9300 FAX (508)-394-1190
GROUP RESERVATION CONFIRMATION
ARRIVE: Friday May 1st, 2015 DEPART: Monday May 4th, 2015
RATES
3- Nights 3 breakfasts/ 2 dinners / 1 banquet
Single = $332.00 Double = $248.00 Triple = $209.00
2-Nights 2 breakfasts / 1 dinner / 1 banquet
Single = $248.00 Double = $187.00 Triple = $145.00
1-Night 1 breakfast / 1 banquet
Single = $144.00 Double = $115.00 Triple = $99.00
(Tax & Gratuity included)
Banquet dinner for outside guests $25.00 per person (Tax Inc, gratuities not Inc)
Extra night Thursday April 30th or Monday May 4th room rate $75.00 Tax included! (Based on availability)
$50 Deposit on registering

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Red and all Christmas Lovers, 
I am very pleased to announce that the Cape Cod Central Railroad is opening their train trips a week early to have all the North East Santa Gathering attendees aboard their train for a lovely complimentary excursion of the Central Cape. The trip will be on Sunday May 3rd, from 1-3 p.m. I will announce which train station we will be leaving from as soon as I get the info. This is a wonderful addition for our annual weekend and we hope that it becomes an yearly event! Many thanks go out to Patti Lloyd of the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce and the President of Cape Rail, Chris Podgurski and Kaylene Jablecki, passenger operations for making this possible.
Santa George

Good luck as always, George! Wish I were there with you; I know you'll all have a great time.

• 3 weeks later...

Officially booked a room!  See you soon!!! 

Looking forward to returning after missing last years.

Really looking forward to sign language for Santa, Spanish for Santa and, of course, seeing everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, Just a reminder that in one week we will be celebrating our 11th North East Santa Gathering and the 5th time on Cape Cod at the Irish Village. Please have a look at the web page at www.thenortheastsantas.com for all the info and schedule. This will be the best year yet ! The prices, once again, are unbeatable at any other venue. Meals, tax and tips are included in the price. Join us for a wonderful time with wonderful people !

See you there!

I'm still planning on being there, despite my recent hospitalization. I'm resting and hoping to be there.

For those who are traditionally bearded,be sure and stop by on Saturday afternoon where I will be doing my usual beard and wig class. If you have a set that needs some tlc or a new set bring it by for some hands on work.

Once again, another gathering out of country for me and just plain too far away. 

How about something just south of Coutts, Alberta-----Sweetgrass is good!

Late breaking news folks!
Santa Bob Jordan asked his "Mrs. Santa", Jan Connoly to marry him and I am pleased to announce that he requested that the ceremony happen at our Cape Cod Gathering. This will be our FIRST wedding at a gathering and I wanted to let everyone know that it will take place on Sunday evening, May 3rd at 6:30 p.m. in a location to be determined. Giving the bride away will be her Step Father, Santa Ron Pynn. Bob's best man will be Santa Bob Murphy and performing the short Ceremony will be The Honorable Marie Sherman.

Can't wait !!!!   Santa Paul

Take and Post :camera: Photos

But more importantly, have fun!

Congratulations all the way from Texas...

Ol' Santa here.   Well now you Northeast Santa's do it up in fine style.   First you plan your meeting in a place we all

love to visit.   You pick out a nice location; pack in everything like meals, seminars and a Vendors show.   Then you say

you're providing the transportation (The free train ride) and now; just to top it all off...you're having a wedding with some

of your own.

Wow!   What are you going to do the next time...a rocket launch to the moon!!!!!!!!!!

Here, I had always believed that everything is bigger here in Texas.   Oh well, life goes on!

Again, Congratulations to all concerned.

Ol' Santa

A wonderful event May 1-3 at the Irish Village, anyone should really consider joining us next year. 

• Management

A wonderful event May 1-3 at the Irish Village, anyone should really consider joining us next year. 

You look amazing as usual Tom! Mrs. Claus and Elf Victoria look great too!

Another great weekend.  I am thankful for all of the work that George and the others do to make this weekend a success.

Archived