Ho ho NO! Santa arrested at latest anti-lockdown protest in London

Rob Thompson

Ho ho NO! Santa arrested at latest anti-lockdown protest in London

Source: Newsflare

28 November 2020

Police arrested protesters, including one dressed as Santa Claus, at an anti-lockdown march in central London on Saturday (November 28)

You can clearly see Santa being arrested in the second half of the video clip and at the start of the second video,

For my part, whilst I have no problem with peaceful protesting, I do believe it is unacceptable to dress as Santa Claus whilst doing so. It is simply wrong on so many levels and what sort of message does that send to children. Can you imagine as a child, witnessing Santa Claus being arrested, and the questions, "Mummy can Santa visit us if he is in jail" Totally irresponsible and such a sad sad day :( 

Full story: https://www.newsflare.com/video/396098/ho-ho-no-santa-arrested-at-latest-anti-lockdown-protest-in-london

Edited by Rob Thompson
typos
  • Like 2

A Santa on this site, speaking about his military experience, said "When you put on the uniform, you don't have an opinion". The Santa portrayer getting arrested hurt us all.

• Like 4

🎄 COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
  • Donations

All donations go directly towards the cost of hosting and running ClausNet!

Your support, through donations or simply by clicking on sponsor links, is greatly appreciated!

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse