Fifth Annual Northeast Santas Get Together

Michael Rielly

• Management

Please join us on February 21 for family-style chicken, conversation, and comrade! Tickets are $18 per person.

WHEN

Saturday, February 21, 2009

10:00AM to 5:00PM

WHERE

Bocce Club Restaurant

226 Saint Louis Ave

Woonsocket, RI 02895

(401) 767-2000

DIRECTIONS

PRICE

$18 per person (includes tax and tip)

CONTACT

For more information, contact Santa George Martin.

Here are some pictures from past years:

Northeast Santas Get Together - 2008

Northeast Santas Get Together - 2007

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Who's going? I'm creating a running list...

1. Santa George Martin & Mrs Claus Larraine

2. Santa Moe Mulberry & Rita

3. Santa Manny Point & Mrs.

4. Santa Alan Fairbanks & guest

5. Santa Joe Healy

6. Santa Rene "Doc" Bureau

7. Santa Dennis Mann & Shiela

8. Santa Bob Murphy & Mrs.

9. Santa Charlie Allen

10. Santa Paul

These are the confirmed ones I have off the top of my head. I'll check the list tonight when I get home.

FYI, I'm unable to be there in Feb, I stay where the weather is much warmer. I realize there will always be times that don't work for someone.

• Management

A Santa that doesn't like the cold? ;)

Sorry guys My wife and I will not be able to make the get together this year. We will be traveling to Arkansas to visit with my son, his wife and out newborn grandson who was born this past Friday. Mom and son are doing great.

I hope all have a great time. Please pass on my warm regards to all of our friends here in the Northeast.

Santa Jim of RI

4. Santa Alan Fairbanks & guest

5. Santa Joe Healy

8. Santa Bob Murphy & Mrs.

9. Santa Charlie Allen

10. Santa Paul

11. Santa "JG" Meath

12. Santa Bruce Lambert & Mrs.

13. Santa Jim Boone

14. Santa Dave Puffer

15. Santa Mike Rielly & Santa Sean

I missed last year but there is no way I'm going to miss this year. Jim, you will be missed but I hope you have a great trip and all the best to your new grandchild. :sc_smile:

Thanks Doc. My grandson was born Jan 30th and we had planned months ago to make the journey down to Arkansas to visit with them.

I needed this vacation for a long time and will enjoy being with my first grandchild. We will be there to help them get settled.

It looks like George has a good bunch coming and once again has done a good job setting things up.

Santa Jim of RI

I'll be coming from NJ, can't wait! Does anyone know if their is a hotel in the area? thanks

Hello Santa Bob,

Are ytou sure you will be coming to the Lunch? I just need to get a head count to the owner by the middle of next week. I will put up a reminder later today to the attendees to let me know if they are coming.

Thanks and we look forward to meeting everyone!

Please join us on February 21 for family-style chicken, conversation, and comrade! Tickets are $18 per person.

WHEN

Saturday, February 21, 2009

10:00AM to 5:00PM

WHERE

Bocce Club Restaurant

226 Saint Louis Ave

Woonsocket, RI 02895

(401) 767-2000

DIRECTIONS

PRICE

$18 per person (includes tax and tip)

CONTACT

For more information, contact Santa George Martin.

Here are some pictures from past years:

Northeast Santas Get Together - 2008

Northeast Santas Get Together - 2007

Here is the list so far:

4. Santa Alan Fairbanks & Mrs.Claus (Sharon)

5. Santa Joe Healy

8. Santa Bob Murphy & Patricia

9. Santa Charlie Allen & Mrs

10. Santa Paul

11. Santa "JG" Meath

12. Santa Bruce Lambert & Mrs.

13. Santa Jim Boone

14. Santa Dave Puffer

15. Santa Mike Rielly & Mrs. Claus (Patti)

16. Santa Sean

17. Santa Joe Lynch

18. Santa Desi Reeves

19. Santa Ron Pynn

20. Santa Dave Banks

21. Santa Red Collins & Norma

22. Santa Rob Daley & Linda

23. Santa Bill Richardson & Mrs.

24. Santa Robert Eaton

25. Santa Wendell Ritchie

26. Santa William Dexter

27. Santa Kevin Dutil

28. Santa Bob from New Jersey

That makes 28 Santas and 12 Mrs. & elves

Total so far 40

28 Santas plus 12 Mrs & elves... sounds like a good gathering. :jump:

Sorry I can't be there. :sc_sad:

Hi Santa's Just seeing if I change in the place or show up in my santa outfit. First time going so I'm justing seeing how you work this. Cheers Santa Bob

Santa Bob,

There are restrooms where we can change for the photo.

• Management

I was originally thinking of not bringing my suit but I thought it might be a nice picture of Santa Sean and I together fully dressed.

Guest Santa AlanF

Santa Bob,

Myself and K. Kringle are staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Woonsocket, R.I. it is 2.8 miles from the Bocce Rest. You are welcome to join us there if you would like.

Mike,

Yes it would be great to have a photo of the 2 of you together. It might be the only time you all might be able to make it together and you really dont want to miss out on for memories.

Hi Santa Alan, the holiday day inn is the place I called and going to stay overnight.Sounds like a lot of fun. Cheers

My plan is to travel down to RI providing nothing unforseen goes on with my wife's recovery.

I see that the weather looks good in the Northeast so everyone should be able to make this one again this year. I am still down in Arkansas visiting with my new grandson. The weather has been just delightful down here and I have got some badly needed rest.

My grandson will be 2 weeks old tomorrow.

Please pass on my hello's to my Santa and Mrs. Claus friends.

Santa Jim of RI

Too far for me to attend but I pray for safe travels and a good meeting for all you who will. God bless.

Had I stayed in Joisey I would join you!I pray for a safe trip.Enjoy the friendship and great stories! :spinthanks:

• Management

Hey all!

I had a great time meeting everyone today. If you are here and I didn't get to say 'hi' I am sorry. The time just flew by! We had quite a few Santas, Mrs. Claus, and even and Elf there! It was great fun! There were a few folks that have never heard of ClausNET too! Can you believe that!? ;)

I've created an album for you to upload your pictures to. The new album is under Get Togethers. Here is the link: Northeast Santas - 21-FEB-2009

If you need help resizing your images, read through this thread here.

I had a great time I arrived at 10am and stayed until 4pm. In all the excitement I forgot to order a photo from the photgrapher!

I had a great time too! Some very nice conversations. Always good to talk to Santas... but I can't believe that I did not take any pictures :huh: I always forget to pull out my camera.

What a great time. Many good friends, a few "New " Santas, many "Old Santas, Many Mrs Clauses, and an elf.

Great stories, great "show and Tell" and good food.

George, you did it again. Thank you so much.

There are now 63 pics in the get together album.

28 Santas plus 12 Mrs & elves... sounds like a good gathering.

Somebody please post pictures!!

Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for posting the pictures Santa Doc. Now I have to figure out, who is who!

Wonderful pictures, wish we could have been there.

In the last picture uploaded by Santa Rielly, there was a picture of Santa Desi, and it said this was the "before and after" picture after "Santa George miracle beard makeover effect" Very interesting... what is that?

If anyone has a picture of me the short Santa TJS and tall Santa Bob together yesterday I would love if they posted it, I know several were taken. Thanks.

WOW, what a nice time meeting all the Santa's, I was wondering if I could bring the music next year, one of my side jobs is DJING, and wouldn't mind playing some, ok alot of Christmas music. :yahoo::spinthanks:

Thanks Santa George for a great get-together of New England (and N.J) Santas. A fun time was had by all. :spinthanks: My Mrs. Claus and I had the chance to meet some wonderful Santas and their Mrs. See the photos in the link: Northeast Santas - 21-FEB-2009

Great pictures of some goooooooood!! looking Santa's. Wish I could have been there. Sure everyone had a great time

WOW, what a nice time meeting all the Santa's, I was wondering if I could bring the music next year, one of my side jobs is DJING, and wouldn't mind playing some, ok alot of Christmas music. :yahoo::spinthanks:

Santa Bob, It was nice meeting you and seeing old friends and new ones as well. It would be great if you could do music next year. I have some plans I am working on to make the Lunch even better next year.

Thanks Santa George for a great get-together of New England (and N.J) Santas. A fun time was had by all. :spinthanks: My Mrs. Claus and I had the chance to meet some wonderful Santas and their Mrs. See the photos in the link: Northeast Santas - 21-FEB-2009

Santa Billy,

I am glad you had a nice time. It was wonderful meeting you both also. I already miss everyone. Maybe we can get something going in the Summer. Santa Manny Point offered use of his place in Southern RI where we could fish and cook out etc. He owns a canoe rental place also. I have tried the past few years and even if we get 8 or 10 Santas togeter and maybe more it might be fun.

It was a great time George more than once a year would be a greta idea before and after the season. Thanks again!

I am glad to see you guys had such a great time. The pictures in the gallery are great also.

If anyone has a picture of me the short Santa TJS and tall Santa Bob together yesterday I would love if they posted it, I know several were taken. Thanks.

I'd like to see one too. TJS, you looked great.That wasn't your Coca Cola suit though, was it?

No that was my Chas W. Howard Style wool suit. Did not get to wear it this past Christmas

Santa George, it looks like you posted many good pictures from your event. They are all very small, though, and can't be enlarged. Is it possible to repost some or all of them in a larger size? I'd love to see them.

Looks like they are posted as thumbnails and cannot be enlarged at this end only by the original person by resizing and posting.

OK GUYS, I fixed all of Santa Georges pictures in the Gallery. Added a total of 23 pics.

Santa Rielly can you delete the pics with a size of 3+k? They are mostly on pages 2 and 3 of the Album

I can't do it from here

Thanks

Also just a reminder that if you click on the EXPANDED view of the pic, it will increase in size even more. If you want to save it, right click on the largest version.

Santa Doc, thanks, so much, for re-posting the photos. They are great! It looks (and sounds) like everyone had a fabulous time. Thanks, again!

Archived