Notice: July Buckeye Santas BBQ Second Saturday

Santa Dennis

Next Scheduled Meeting Date & Location

Saturday 11 July 2009

Santa Kona & Mrs. Claus Kathi Gant's Home

33145 Hawks Nest Ct. North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039

Contact Santa Kona or Mrs. Claus Kathi For More Information If Needed

440-748-3545

They will be having a cookout. Hamburgers & Hotdogs will be provided. If you have a favorite beverage, please bring it with you. Feel free to bring any other item you wish to share for the meal.

Meeting Time 12 Noon

Cost is zero.

Cost for fellowship & fun: Priceless

Tim or Don would you pass this on to the Buckeye Santa’s. I need a head count of those planning to attend the BBQ at my house on Saturday July 11th starting at 11:30. I need to know not later than Monday July 6th so that I can get the meat ordered. For anyone that is not a meat eater I can make you some fish or chicken but I need to know that up front.

Please bring a dish to share. We will be having hamburger, hotdogs I will be renting tables and chairs however if you have lawn chairs to bring you may want to do that. I’m not sure how comfortable the rental chairs will be. Here is my address for your map quest;

33145 Hawks Nest Court

North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039

440-725-2107 Cell

440-748-3545 Home

Have a safe drive.

Kona

With the BBQ at my house next Saturday I have only heard from 3 people as to if they are coming. I need to know no later than Monday if you are coming so that I can order the meat.

Hey Kona!

I replied to Santa Tim.... so I imagine others did also. I'm sure he'll have a number for you on Monday.

With the BBQ at my house next Saturday I have only heard from 3 people as to if they are coming. I need to know no later than Monday if you are coming so that I can order the meat.

Santa Kona, Mrs Claus and I are visiting in Ohio. Would we be welcome to attend a Buckeye Santa meeting? We have to fly back early Sunday so may have to leave early in order to be ready to fly out.

Santa Bear Larry from Florida

Santa Kona we both [wife and me] are planing to be there Sat. I also sent a e-mail to Santa Tim. Santa Bear Larry I would say come and have some fun. As a member I am inviting you. If we let those strange ones from up north :sc_whistling: come we will let anyone come. LOL :sc_rofl:

Santa Kona we both [wife and me] are planing to be there Sat. I also sent a e-mail to Santa Tim. Santa Bear Larry I would say come and have some fun. As a member I am inviting you. If we let those strange ones from up north :sc_whistling: come we will let anyone come. LOL :sc_rofl:

hay hay careful there. Us people up north do know how to read you know. :D:spinthanks:

Santa Bear Larry, go ahead and go, just don't wear anything with blue and/or yellow on it. B)

Santa Bear Larry, go ahead and go, just don't wear anything with blue and/or yellow on it. B)

Santa Spice, maize and blue are just not allowed in my closet. Once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye!

Sorry about the double post. Had a hiccup on hotel internet access.

Santa Spice, maize and blue are just not allowed in my closet. Once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye!

Sorry about the double post. Had a hiccup on hotel internet access.

oh gosh, I didn't realize your were a Buckeye. I guess you will fit right in with all those other "nuts". :P Don't think I can make it, or I would just to give it a little Wolverine flair. Tell everyone Hello for me.

Us people up north do know how to read you know.

Ohhhh, sometimes you make it soo easy. :sc_wicked: (But I'll be nice...) :santa_lipsrsealed:

Have a great picnic, everyone!

NOTICE we will not require PASSPORTS so anyone who wants to come please do so. I just have to have a number so that I can order the meat.

Santa Kona and Kathi...

I sent an email to Santa Tim telling him that Cindy and I are planning to attend provided we survive Jason's wedding reception Friday evening! We'll see you on Saturday - I'll be the one wearin' the dark shades... Let us know if you need anything. :santa_cool:

Hello you Buckeyes

I can't make your meeting this month, but it doesn't mean my presence won't be felt.

I just got back from the post office. I mailed a package to Santa Kona at the address given for your meeting this Saturday. Hopefully the Post Office will get it to you by then.

Don't open it up right away. Just auction it off, draw tickets or whatever you do down there in Buckeye land. The money can go to your group treasury, or to the host to help pay for the picnic.

but you have to wonder, is it good or bad? What's in that box? Can we trust a Wolverine? Well one brave soul will just have to take that chance. Only one hint, I bought it at Bronner's in Frankenmuth yesterday. That good Christmas store in Michigan.

Who will be brave???? :spinthanks::P

GO BLUE

. . . we will not require PASSPORTS . . .

Hmm, maybe a quarantine might be in order for some (unnamed) state to the North. :innocent: :whistle:

Hmm, maybe a quarantine might be in order for some (unnamed) state to the North. :innocent: :whistle:

I knew someone would figure out something like this, that is why I mailed something today. :oB)

Santa Kona, you better call the bomb squad in for Santa Spice's package. It probably has a maize and blue paint bomb in it. :santa_cheesy:

Santa Kona, you better call the bomb squad in for Santa Spice's package. It probably has a maize and blue paint bomb in it. :santa_cheesy:

should we be kids and play that game where I tell you if you are cold or warm??? :sc_rofl::sc_rofl::sc_rofl:

should we be kids and play that game where I tell you if you are cold or warm??? :sc_rofl::sc_rofl::sc_rofl:

It is too bad you can't make to this meeting. Is it a B U C K E Y E ? :sc_rofl::sc_rofl::sc_rofl:

It is too bad you can't make to this meeting. Is it a B U C K E Y E ? :sc_rofl::sc_rofl::sc_rofl:

no, at least not a Buckeye Nut

no, at least not a Buckeye Nut

Is it a Wolverine? :sc_rofl::sc_rofl::sc_rofl:

Is that near Cleveland...North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039

I just read about it , is it too late to sign up? I will check it out with Santa Dana. Thanks Nora

Nora it is west of Cleveland near Elyria. I would think we could fit you in.

Is that near Cleveland...North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039

I just read about it , is it too late to sign up? I will check it out with Santa Dana. Thanks Nora

Bring your swim suit, it is a pool party!

Is it a Wolverine? :sc_rofl::sc_rofl::sc_rofl:

well I did buy it in Michigan, that is about all I can say now. Bid on it Saturday and find out.

It is not alive and you do not need to feed it. It is fairly small, will fit in the palm of your hand.

We thought we would be able to make it to this meeting also, but can't do this one,. :wacko:

Life is a little hectic , as usual. Have Fun!

well I did buy it in Michigan, that is about all I can say now. Bid on it Saturday and find out.

It is not alive and you do not need to feed it. It is fairly small, will fit in the palm of your hand.

I am sure I will be out bid, unless we draw straws to see who will open it. Still being unemployed, it will take more than I really can afford to put gasoline in my car to go to the BBQ. However I am still planning to go.

Nora yes you are welcome. For you travelers from the North it will be Exit #152 on the Ohio Turnpike. If anyone needs more information please call me at 440-725-2107

Santa Spice got the package today. Thanks!

Call in the bomb sniffing dogs!

I appreciate you letting me now.

handle it carefully. Don't shake it. :sc_rofl::sc_rofl:

We thought we would be able to make it to this meeting also, but can't do this one,. :wacko:

Life is a little hectic , as usual. Have Fun!

Sorry to hear you and Mr. Santa can't make it. But we will have fun.

B) The good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, Mrs Claus and I will be there to visit you. Not sure whether I want to bid on Santa Spice's gift or not. Is it a wolverine ornament?

Clad to hear that you will be there Santa Bear Larry.

B) The good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, Mrs Claus and I will be there to visit you. Not sure whether I want to bid on Santa Spice's gift or not. Is it a wolverine ornament?

oh come on Santa Bear Larry, NO GUTS, NO GLORY

gallery_712_314_4633.jpg

I AM BULLWINKLE AND I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE.

Bring your swim suit, it is a pool party!

That would not be a pretty site, I need to lose 40pds! Maybe then I would get in a swim suit.

Sorry we will not be attending, I really wanted to come but am feeling pressured to stay home and not get over tired :mellow: because I will be driving alone tomorrow to IN. I am teaching 3 balloon classes at the FCM International this week. It is a full week, day and night of running and classes. Many times those of us who have been there for years learn more in the evenings of sharing with each other than in classes. Maybe with having 6 Iron IVs I can keep up.my nails are still white and strong which is a sign my Iron is good.

I do still have concerns about my health and going. Would appreciate your prayers. Still have the unresolved tooth pain and an UTI infection that is not clearing up. I did get a stronger antibiodic from the Dr. :spinthanks:

I will miss getting to know you all better! I love making new friends. :D

I like that idea Santa Spice had of mailing things for auction and we can exchange cards etc. soooo

any OH / MI Santas and Mrs. who want to exchange information email me at

miss_crystal_claus@yahoo.com , my home # is 586-677-0563. IMPORTANT....

There are underscores _ (where the spaces are) between my name in the email you cant see them because of the solid line.

Include your email ... home address and Home phone etc. I will gather them and send them out to just those who want to share. ;) Nora

Call in the bomb sniffing dogs!

well, it's 1:30 PM, that blue bomb should have exploded by now. :sc_rofl::sc_rofl: .

Don't stay in the pool too long, your skin might wrinkle. :sc_rofl:

well, it's 1:30 PM, that blue bomb should have exploded by now. :sc_rofl::sc_rofl: .

Don't stay in the pool too long, your skin might wrinkle. :sc_rofl:

The Bomb Squad was on hand, but no need. What a surprise everyone had a good laugh and round of applause. The item was given as one of the door prizes and John Smith of Portland, MI. won :santa_shocked::santa_rolleyes::santa_grin: .

The Bomb Squad was on hand, but no need. What a surprise everyone had a good laugh and round of applause. The item was given as one of the door prizes and John Smith of Portland, MI. won :santa_shocked::santa_rolleyes::santa_grin: .

So when all is said and done, it is back in Michigan!!!! How nice. :D I asked the Bronners why they sold something like that in Michigan, but they said they had Ohio customers. Just can't escape those darn Buckeyes.

But at least we had a week of fun before hand and I am sure I was not forgotten even though I wasn't there. It was worth every penny it cost.

I hope you all had a good time. And see, you can trust a Wolverine. :spinthanks:B) If you took any pictures, be sure to post them.

Oh, for those not at the luncheon today, but have been reading about this all week, the gift was a Ohio State Christmas Ornament. See, they all worried for nothing. :whistle: :whistle:

GO BLUE

We had a wonderful gathering today. Thank you Santa Kona and Kathi for hosting and making everything wonderful.

Thanks for all the gifts and the game of opening them. Great fun! :thumbup: Also nice bikes :chopper: and beautiful home. Thanks for welcoming all of us to your home.

Santa Spice, I for one of many, didn't think you had it in you! That was a great gift and it did add to the fun. Yes, you were at the meeting even not being there.

B) Thank you Santa Kona and Kathi. Mrs. Claus and I had a great time. B) Was nice getting to meet more Buckeye Santas and Mrs.

Sorry Santa Spice. That ornament was just meant to stay in Michigan. LOL.

B) Thank you Santa Kona and Kathi. Mrs. Claus and I had a great time. B) Was nice getting to meet more Buckeye Santas and Mrs.

Sorry Santa Spice. That ornament was just meant to stay in Michigan. LOL.

Santa Bear Larry, it was nice meeting you in person today.

Thank you Santa Kona and Kathi. I would have to say we all enjoyed the day. The prize game was a ball. Santa Bear it was nice meeting you and your Wife.

By the way, did any of you buckeyes take a camera with you.????

I haven't seen any pictures of the party or even the bomb squad dogs. :P:P

By the way, did any of you buckeyes take a camera with you.????

I haven't seen any pictures of the party or even the bomb squad dogs. :P:P

I asked this question 3 days ago. Any pictures of the Buckeye BBQ???

Didn't Trussle teach any of you how to use a camera??? :P

If you posted them someplace, please let us know. :spinthanks:

B) Santa Spice, I posted a picture in the photo Gallery under Buckeye Santas. Unfortunately, Santa Kona was cutoff in the picture. You can see his BBQ apron on left side.

B) Santa Spice, I posted a picture in the photo Gallery under Buckeye Santas. Unfortunately, Santa Kona was cutoff in the picture. You can see his BBQ apron on left side.

Thanks. Nice picture.

but what is that old rag a couple of the guys are holding in the front row middle??? :sc_rofl::sc_rofl:

Archived